The portable and fully integrated Flight Simulator. Always ready for instant “plug & fly” experience.
Because all parts are fully assembled in one single, light-weight casing, practically no set-up time is required. The components are internally connected and no cables are visible.
All Flight Simulators made by Fly & Sim are fully equipped with following components:
- Fully integrated yoke
- Lever-type engine controls (Throttle, Prop, Mixture)
- Speakers to generate sound (Air Traffic Control, Engine, Aircraft, Wind, etc.)
- Two displays (instrument panel and/or forward view)
- Personal computer (operating system and simulation application)
- Leight-weight and sturdy casing
Purpose of Use
This Flight Simulator can be used to:
- Simulate single- or multi-engine aircraft equipped with Garmin G1000 Glass Cockpit, e.g. Cessna, Beechcraft, Mooney, Piper etc.
The integrated Fly & Sim design has following main advantages compared to traditional solutions.
- Proven all-in-one concept eliminates unnecessary set-up time.
- No assembly and disassembly of hardware required. No ugly cables visible.
- Light-weight design allows easy transportation by one person only.
- All panel elements placed where they are expected to be.
- Immediate and professional looking flight simulation experience.
- Possibility to load different aircraft ranging from single engine General Aviation via twin-engine Business Jets / Turbo-Props up to multi-engine Commercial Airliners.
Available on request:
- Integrated beamer to display forward view. Frees up front displays for full utilization by instrument panels, i.e. G1000 Primary Flight Display (PFD) and Multi Functional Display (MFD) – as shown in picture above.
- Below secondary screen: NAV/COM-unit, Multi-switch panel with landing gear switch or equivalent